Abstract submissions deadline
September 30, 2019 (only posters)
August 30, 2019 (oral presentations – we are sorry but deadline has expired)
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 350 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us at email address above, any time before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by September 15, 2019 (authors of abstracts submitted after August 30, 2019 will be notified by October 15, 2019).
- The presenting author of a selected abstract commits himself/herself to attend the EEC 2019 and present the abstract in the poster session at the time decided by the Scientific Committee. One of the co-authors can take over if needed.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration is on September 20, 2019. If the presenting author has not paid the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.