EEC Goes Green
In all EEC 2019 related activities we guarantee a respectful, environmentally friendly and sparing usage of resources.
Whenever possible, we take our ecological and social footprint into consideration. For EEC 2019, we strive to prevent and reduce waste as well as make this event environmentally friendlier.
- There will be no printed materials such as final programs, certificates of attendance and tickets for social events.
- Congress bags were made with love using used material consisting of saved cotton fabrics, leftovers from textile companies and put together by the design studio as well as the fabric depot.
- Congress bags were sewn by people employed by a ‘Life without barriers’ sheltered workshop, a non-profit organization from the Czech Republic that employs people with mental illnesses, disabilities and helps seniors live fuller lives.
- The lanyards were made from bio cotton.
- Pens were made from recycled material.
Everything important and necessary will be available in the mobile app EEC 2019.We would like to ask you for your help, so that we can reduce our ecological footprint together. Please download the app via Google Play / App Store or you can use the following QR code.