Instructions for e-poster presenters
Electronic posters only – no paper
Please note that only e-posters will be accepted for EEC 2019. No paper posters will be accepted.
List of e-posters
Please find the List of e-posters here.
What is an e-poster?
An e-poster is an electronic poster displayed on special LCD screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster.
How is my e-poster being displayed?
All e-posters will be available for viewing at e-poster stations at the Conference Venue.
How can I submit my e-poster?
- E-posters shall be sent before the Congress by December 1, 2019. Please send your e-poster via email@example.com or in case of bigger file send us a link from where your e-poster can be downloaded. Please include ID number of your abstract in the filename of your e-poster and in a subject line of your e-mail message.
- If a video is part of your e-poster, please send a separate video file along with the PPT(X) file. Include the ID number of your abstract in the filename of the video. I.e. send two files in a single e-mail message: 1. a PPT(X) file, 2. a video file.
Authors' contact e-mail
If you wish to be contacted by audience interested in your e-poster, please include your contact e-mail address in the e-poster.
A PowerPoint slide template
- Please prepare your e-poster using a PowerPoint slide template that is available here. Save the final e-poster as a PPT(X) file.
- Only e-posters in PPT(X) format prepared using the template are accepted.
- The size of the PPT (X) file should not be bigger than 25 MB.
- The maximum number of slides is 3. E-posters containing more than 3 slides will not be accepted.
- Dimensions of slides are set to 67 x 96 cm (width x height). Please do not change them.
- Dimensions of the screen at the kiosk are 67 x 96 cm, i.e. they are identical to the dimensions of the slide. It is possible to scroll between pages when the poster is displayed at the kiosk.
- This template (above) includes recommendations for the structure and organization of your e-poster. This template is intended to provide recommendations only.
- Using corporate design is allowed.
- Video can be also implemented within the e-poster however please the video file should not be bigger than 15 MB. Any video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMW can be used.
- Recommended minimum font size is 28–30 points regarding document in width of 67 cm.
- Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail such image or chart can be zoomed in.
- In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the author.
- The information provided is a full responsibility of the author.
Deadline for sending e-posters
December 1, 2019